Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hate?

I just saw a documentary on tv about "Hate -music" and the neo-nazi movement, I was a bit sad but most of all I was shocked by all the extreme hate these people posess. These people support the slaughter done by the nazis during the war and every other action done to kill people different from themselves. This might sound like a cliché but I do not think I care, when people start killing people who do not look like themselves how will the killing end?


Lo ! Death has reared himself a throne
In a strange city lying alone
Far down within the dim West,
Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best
Have gone to their eternal rest.
There shrines and palaces and towers
(Time-eaten towers that tremble not !)
Resemble nothing that is ours.
Around, by lifting winds forgot,
Resignedly beneath the sky
The melancholy waters lie.

EAP

No comments: